Blogger Templates

Thursday 22 March 2012

about 4 months to go....

With about 4 months to go, I still have a lot of things to sort out. In saying that, I have managed to sort out at least one major thing, and that was my flights. Yes my flights are booked. I now have a official leaving date. I leave New Zealand for the first time ever on the 26th July 2012. I leave Invercargill at 11:45am for Christchurch then to Auckland. Will have to find something to do in Auckland as I am there for a couple of hours before departing for San Fran. I stay in San Fran for a night and I am looking forward to catching up with Grace while I am there. From there I fly out in the early morning to Houston then I go to Little Rock. I have about a week in Little Rock catching up with more friends there. On the 3rd August I fly up to Chicago then to Orlando. I cant wait to get to Orlando and meet everyone that I have been talking to on facebook that are also going to work at Disney, from NZ and AUS.

In other news I have finally graduated. I have graduation in the 9th March. We had a great day in Dunedin for it. Was sunny with hardly any wind, but when there was a breeze it was nice.  Photos are below. My dress I had mum make it for me.






I have now been working at the Ascot Tavern for a few months now and am so looking forward to handing in my letter stating when my last day of work will be.  

That is all I have to say this time. More will be posted closer to my departure date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment